There are also roles available for staff nurses who would like to work in occupational health.
- Health surveillance
- Case management
- Managing work related incidents/accidents
- VDU ergonomics
- Covid support and return to work assessments
- Management of On site Vaccination programmes
- Management of external OH services
- Maintaining Occupational health procedures
- Health and wellbeing programme
- Liaising with other professionals as part of a multidisciplinary team
- be registered in the General Division of the Register of Nurses with An Bord Altranais,
- hold a recognised qualification in Occupational Health,
- have at least 2 years experience in a commercial client Occupational Health setting.
Other excellent candidate may be considered that are currently partaking in Occupational Health studies or an interest in Occupational Health.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and powerpoint
- Ideally hold a current Irish Heart Foundation BLS Healthcare Provider / PHECC First Aid Responder Certification, Audiometric, Spirometry and Phlebotomy Certification
- You will need to be motivated, professionally decisive and confident with excellent communication skills.
If you wish to discuss this opportunity further:
For Cork role please contact Gillian Griffin, Business Manager via email email@example.com or 087 8394102.
For Dublin, Mayo, Galway roles please contact Michelle Davis, Business Manager via email firstname.lastname@example.org or 087 1269532.
Opportunities for Occupational Physician, GPs with LFOM
Due to business expansion, we now have excellent opportunities for qualified and experienced Occupational Health Physicians. Sessional, part-time and full-time positions available.
We would like to offer opportunities to established Occupational Health Physicians or those interested in pursuing a career in Occupational Medicine.
The roles will involve the delivery of the full range of Occupational Health Services with appropriate peer support as part of a clinical Team.
Educational / Experience Requirements:
- To be on the Specialist Register in Occupational Medicine compiled by the Irish Medical Council.
- To have completed basic specialist training BST and hold MRCPI, MICGP or equivalent.
- Candidates outside Ireland to be registered with Irish Medical Council.
We also welcome applicants from GPs with LFOM or equivalent who are interested in working in occupational health. There are opportunities for supported training with both on the job experience and academic courses for the right candidates.
Enquiries in confidence to email@example.com