There are also roles available for staff nurses who would like to work in occupational health.
- Health surveillance
- Case management
- Managing work related incidents/accidents
- VDU ergonomics
- Covid support and return to work assessments
- Management of On site Vaccination programmes
- Management of external OH services
- Maintaining Occupational health procedures
- Health and wellbeing programme
- Liaising with other professionals as part of a multidisciplinary team
- be registered in the General Division of the Register of Nurses with An Bord Altranais,
- hold a recognised qualification in Occupational Health,
- have at least 2 years experience in a commercial client Occupational Health setting.
Other excellent candidate may be considered that are currently partaking in Occupational Health studies or an interest in Occupational Health.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and powerpoint
- Ideally hold a current Irish Heart Foundation BLS Healthcare Provider / PHECC First Aid Responder Certification, Audiometric, Spirometry and Phlebotomy Certification
- You will need to be motivated, professionally decisive and confident with excellent communication skills.
If you wish to discuss this opportunity further:
For Cork role please contact Gillian Griffin, Business Manager via email firstname.lastname@example.org or 087 8394102 by close of business on 31 March 2022.
For Dublin, Mayo, Galway roles please contact Michelle Davis, Business Manager via email email@example.com or 087 1269532 by close of business on 31 March 2022.